Asia-pacific Mycological Conference on Biodiversity and Biotechnology

therapatt prasansarakij therapat at biotec.or.th
Thu Oct 9 14:29:20 EST 1997

Dear,
	I'm Mr. Therapat Prasansarakij, BIOTEC, THAILAND.  May I announce my
international conference on Asia-pacific Mycological Conference on
Biodiversity and Biotechnology, July 6-9, 1998 , Hua Hin, THAILAND to the
myocologis and member . If the member need further information , pease
looking on the "http://www.biotec.or.th/diary/mycology/mycology.htm" or
e-mail to :mycology at biotec.or.th
	Thank you in advance in your cooperation. Please let me know, if
you can distribut this announcement  to your members.

Yours sicncerely
Therapatt prasansarakij
therapat at biotec.or.th