Sequence and Secondary Structure Alignment program addition

Dr. Shane Sturrock Shane.Sturrock at ed.ac.uk
Fri Oct 10 22:19:43 EST 1997

By popular demand I have added a version of sss_align for the DEC alpha
to the Linux/Solaris/SGI versions already available.

They can all be downloaded by anonymous ftp from darwin.bru.ed.ac.uk

Dr. Shane Sturrock - sss at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
The eternal question of what OS to use, MacOS or Windows, has finally
been answered.  I have no desire to use such toy systems and as such
choose to use neither, Unix is the answer, now what's the question?