ISESS 1998 Workshop Registration (Deadline: May,10)

Gerald Schimak schimak at arcs.ac.at
Wed Apr 1 02:44:53 EST 1998

 Dear Reader,

             PLEASE register NOW for the

               ISESS 1998 WORKSHOP
             on Design Principles for
         Envrionmental Information Systems
             in JUNE 15 to 18, 1998

      Registration (incl. payment) deadline is
                 May 10th, 1998

  You will find the registration form inclusive all information about
  the Workshop at our Web-Site (see below).
  ATTENTION: Please register by LETTER !!!

  We are also pleased to announce the advanced programme.
  Have a look at our Web-Site!

           http://www.htw.uni-sb.de/eig/isess1998/

 If you can't connect to the above http-address please
 contact our secretariat.

   ISESS'98 WS secretariat:
   ========================

  Mrs. Linda Robson
  ISESS 1999 Conference Secretariat
  EII CANADA, University of Guelph
  Guelph, N1G 2W1 , Canada

  Email: linda at snowhite.cis.uoguelph.ca
  Phone: +1 (519) 824 4120 Ext. 3760
  Fax: +1 (519) 837 0323

 ISESS'98 WS - chairmain:
 ========================
 Prof. Dr. Ralf Denzer
 Hochschule fuer Technik und Wirtschaft des Saarlandes
 Goebenstr. 40
 66117 Saarbruecken, Germany

                                  ! Dipl.-Ing. Gerald P. Schimak
Internet : schimak at arcs.ac.at     ! Environmental Informatic Group
Phone    : +43 2254 780 3125      ! Dept. of Information Technology
Fax      : +43 2254    72133      ! Austrian Research Centre
http://enviro.arcs.ac.at/~schimak ! Seibersdorf, A-2444
                                  ! Austria, Europe