Call for papers: John S Fawcett issue

Dietmar Tietz djt at his.com
Mon Feb 23 19:52:54 EST 1998

Greetings:

This message is to inform you that Dr. Andreas Chrambach will edit a
Special Issue of the Electrophoresis Journal dedicated to the memory of
John S. Fawcett.  John was a highly creative separation scientist and
very helpful colleague.  Many of you may remember his brilliant and
humorous conference presentations.

Please find below the call for papers. Please direct your response to
Andreas Chrambach, acc at cu.nih.gov .

Thank you,

Dietmar Tietz
Editor, Nucleic Acid Electrophoresis Manual
djt at his.com - http://www.his.com/~djt/
http://www.springer.de/catalog/html-files/deutsch/biomed/3540639594.html

Dear Friend of John Fawcett,

The February 1999 issue of Electrophoresis will be dedicated to John's
memory as a Special Issue, with myself as Special Editor.  Today, I'm
soliciting a contribution from you for that Special Issue.  The deadline
for submission of manuscripts is December 15.  Although John's work
concerned mainly isoelectric focusing, his scientific tastes were
catholic enough to include physico-chemical, theoretical, polymer
chemical and a wide range of applied subjects.  Therefore,
contributions from all areas of electrophoresis are welcome.  I'd be
thankful, however, for letting me know the subject of your contribution
together with your response to this solicitation.

With best regards,

Andreas Chrambach
acc at cu.nih.gov
National Institutes of Health