Call for abstracts

Micheal McCann mmccann at mailhost.sju.edu
Mon Mar 9 23:32:01 EST 1998

                             Call For Abstracts
          Ninth Annual St. Joseph's University Sigma Xi Poster Session
                                May 1, 1998
                        Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

        The Ninth Annual Sigma Xi poster session at St. Joseph's University in
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania,  will be May 1, 1998, from 6:30 P.M. to 9:30 P.M.
All students at the undergraduate or Master's level involved in research in one
of the fields traditionally supported by Sigma Xi are invited to present
posters.  This event is co-sponsored by the St. Joseph's University Sigma Xi
Chapter and by our chapter of AIBS.  Posters will be set up in the Haub Center
of McShain Hall at 6:00 P.M. with presentations until 8:00 P.M.  Dinner will be
served at 8:00 P.M. in the Upper Dining Room of the Campion Center and the
evening will conclude at about 9:30 P.M.

        A poster board that is 4 ft. X 4 ft. will be provided.  The title of the
work should be letters that are at least one inch in height and the rest of the
text including charts and graphs should be readable at arm's length
(about one meter).

        We hope that you will plan to participate in this event.  Last year
over 100 people from ten colleges and universities presented fifty
posters.  You need not present a poster or abstract to attend and please
encourage your students to attend as well. Abstract and registration forms can
be requested by e-mail to mmccann at sju.edu or by phone at (610) 660-1820.
Registration is $20 per person.  This includes the cost of the proceedings book and the dinner.

If you have any questions, please contact me at (610) 660-1823 or by e-mail to
mmccann at sju.edu.  We look forward to your participation.