Symposium "Candidate Genes for Animal Health", 1999

Dr.R.M.Brunner brunner at fbn-dummerstorf.de
Thu Nov 19 23:24:41 EST 1998

Dear colleagues,

The Research Institute for the Biology of Farm Animals, Dummerstorf,
invites you to attend the International Symposium "Candidate Genes for
Animal Health". The symposium will be held at Rostock from August 25-27,
1999. All colleagues are invited to join us to support and contribute to
the symposium.

For more information on the scientific programme as well as registration
you are invited to visit our symposium homepage at
http://www.fbn-dummerstorf.de/fb3/Symp99.htm

Information about the Research Institute for the Biology of Farm Animals
and our research activities you will find at
http://www.fbn-dummerstorf.de.

Requests concerning the symposium please direct to
mailto://candgene@fbn-dummerstorf.de.

In advance to meet you at Rostock in 1999,

Dr. Ronald M. Brunner
FBN-Dummerstorf
FB Molekularbiologie
Wilhelm-Stahl-Allee 2