Recreational Drug Use Among Successful Adults

John B. White john.white at wku.edu
Thu Nov 19 23:28:00 EST 1998

Are you successful?
Do you have a stable home life?
Are you a happy adult?
Do you occasionally enjoy the recreational use of Marijuana
or
other drugs (e.g., Cocaine, LSD, etc.)?

Then We Want You!

Past research on drug use has concentrated on drug abusers
(i.e.,
people in treatment or prison) or elementary, high-school,
or
college students.  We're doing a study to help understand
how recreational or
occastional drug use impacts the lives of health adults in
our society.

If you fit these qualifications, we'd like you to take a
survey.
All information is anonymous.  You don't have to mail us
ANYTHING
that carries your e-mail address.  You do need access to
some type of web
browsing software.  The survey should take you roughly 15-30
minutes to
complete.

If you want to take our survey, point your web browser to:

http://wkuweb1.wku.edu/~drugnet

This is for REAL!  This is *not* an attempt to identify drug
users for police records.  We are all researchers at
academic
institutions who are interested in Drug Policy.  If you have
any
questions at all about this study you may contact us at the
address listed below.

                       Tom Nicholson, Ph.D.
                        John White, Ph.D.
                   Department of Public Health