New Economics of Environmentalism listserv

AFP Intl afpintl at aol.com
Thu Oct 15 12:50:39 EST 1998

Hello!  I'm writing to let you know of a listserv I've just created devoted to
the topic Economics of Environmentalism.  Hopefully, the list will foster
communication between economists, business people, political scientists,
lawyers, biologists, ecologists, conservationists, environmetalists, and
anybody else interested.  Of course, since this is a fledgling listserv, there
won't be much going on for the first few months.

To make this listserv as productive and informative as possible, I would
greatly appreciate your help in forwarding this message to people who might be
interested or even telling others about its existense.

To start an account, simply go to the this url and follow the instructions:
http://EnvEcon.listbot.com/

Thanks for your support in this endeavour.