2nd ICTA (Beijing transgenic meeting) will be held as scheduled.

Li Birong bilong at post.tau.ac.il
Wed Sep 9 21:13:01 EST 1998

Dear Participants,

On behalf of the Organizing Committee of the 2nd ICTA, I would like to
thank you for your cooperation and interest in what we hope will be an
exciting and stimulating conference. The 2nd ICTA will definitely be held
as scheduled on October 26-29, 1998 at the Central Garden (Zhong Yuan)
Hotel in Beijing, China. We already have 60 participants registering from
outside of China and 60 from within China.  Additionally, it appears
that more Chinese investigators are interested in attending the
conference and will be registering shortly. The completed Scientific
Program will be released from the Scientific Committee in the
very near future.

Please feel free to contact me at any time if you have further questions.

Best regards,

Birong Li, Chair
2nd ICTA Organizing Committee