"Neuronal Coding of Perceptual Systems" - Call for Abstracts

Carlo Musio camus at biocib.cib.na.cnr.it
Mon Sep 14 15:37:22 EST 1998

International School on Biophysics
"Neuronal Coding of Perceptual Systems"

promoted by Istituto Italiano per gli Studi Filosofici, Napoli, Italy
Isle of Ischia (Naples), Italy
October 12-17, 1998

Opening Ceremony and Introductory Lecture:
Naples, morning of October 12, 1998

TOPICS
[1] Vision: Nneuronal Copding of Colour, Space, From, Motion and Polarized
      Light Perception
[2] Hearing and Touch: Neuronal Coding of Auditory and Mechano Perception
[3] Taste and Smell: Neuronal Coding of Chemical Perception
[4] Neuronal Coding of Temperature, Pain, Electro, and Magneto Perception
[5] Neuronal Coding, Internal Representations, Qualia and Sensations
      (Consciousness)

Advisory Board
A. Clark (USA), M. Kavaliers (C), L. Maffei (I), T. Radil (CZ), U. Thurm (D),
G.Tratteur (I), R. de Valois (USA), R. Wehner (CH), J.S. Werner (USA)

Director of the School
W. Backhaus
Freie Universität Berlin (D)

For program and application form (deadline 19.9.98) see:
http://www.fu-berlin/backhaus/circul.html

Address:
W. Backhaus
Theoretical and Experimental Biology