Plant & Animal Genome VII Conference Announcement

Plant and Animal Genome VII Conference pag at www.intl-pag.org
Tue Sep 22 21:44:38 EST 1998

Dear Colleague:

Your are invited to attend the International Plant & Animal Genome VII
Conference (PAG-VII), January 17-21, 1999 taking place at the Town & Country
Hotel in San Diego, California.  This e-mail is a call for abstracts.

The meeting will again offer the satellite sessions and workshops which took
place at the Plant & Animal Genome VI Conference. The meeting draft for the
PAG-VII conference and abstracts from previous PG-I through PAG-VI meetings
are now available on the Internet via the World Wide Web (WWW) at:

     http://www.intl-pag.org/

This year we are requesting that you submit your abstract electronically if
you have access to electronic mail on the Internet or a World Wide Web
browser.  This will speed organization of the abstracts for display at the
time of the conference. To submit electronically go to the following
address which is also accessible from the PAG-VII homepage:

     http://www.intl-pag.org/cgi-bin/pagabstracts-www.pl

All researchers presenting posters must pre-register for the meeting to have
their abstract printed in the final meeting program.  The deadline for
abstract submission is October 16, 1998.  Registration is available via the
internet using our secure on-line registration form. The pre-registration
deadline for the reduced fee of $350 (non-profit/univ/gov't)/$450 (industry)
is November 13, 1998.  After November 13, the on-site registration fee of $400
(non-profit/univ/gov't)/$500 (industry) applies (postmarked date will be
used for all deadlines). The student fee of $125 applies to pre- and on-site
registration. Registration brochures will be mailed in two weeks.

There are also three travel award grants being offered this year. Please be
sure to check out the www.intl-pag.org homepage to find out more of the details.

All questions regarding Plant & Animal Genome VII should be directed to
Scherago International at the following:

     Tel:     212-643-1750 ext. 25,
     Fax:     212-643-1758 or,
     E-mail:  pag at scherago.com

I look forward to seeing you again at the upcoming International
Plant & Animal Genome VII Conference.

Sincerely,

     Darrin Scherago
     Meeting Manager

Darrin Scherago, CMP - Scherago International, Inc.
11 Penn Plaza, Suite 1003, New York, NY  10001
Tel: 212-643-1750 ext. 20 / Fax: 212-643-1758
E-mail: darrins at scherago.com
Website: http://www.scherago.com