Cyanosite presents CyBib v3.5

Mark Schneegurt schneegurt.1 at nd.edu
Mon Sep 28 18:16:12 EST 1998

Greetings,

Over 1400 new references have been added to CyBib v3.0.  The new database,
CyBib v3.5, contains over 6700 references on cyanobacteria.  It can be
downloaded from Cyanosite, unpacked, and imported into commercial
bibliographic database applications.  Hundreds of cyanobacteriologists
worldwide have used CyBib in the past.  I invite you to visit Cyanosite
and get the upgrade for CyBib v3.0 or a new copy of CyBib v3.5.

Cyanosite resides at this location:

http://www-cyanosite.bio.purdue.edu/index.html

Cyanosite continues to be updated with new links and new images.  A new
section also covers the history of the website, including the original
1995 version.  I know that Cyanosite has been a valuable resource to many
of you in this community.  It will get better as more materials are
submitted by scientists like yourself.  Cyanosite actively solicits images
and relevant files from the research community.  Instructions for
submission are found at the site.  I am always looking for new materials
and new partners in this endeavor.  In addition, announcements for
relevant meetings, courses or texts can be posted on Cyanosite. Finally, I
will take this opportunity to publicly thank Dr. Louis Sherman and the
Department of Biological Sciences at Purdue University for continuing to
support Cyanosite by providing a comfortable and stable home for the
website.

Cheers,

Dr. Mark A. Schneegurt
schneegurt.1 at nd.edu