Sean Quinlan seanq at
Wed Mar 10 02:02:34 EST 1999

    Temple F. Smith's BioMolecular Engineering Research Center's web
site has been rebuilt! We have updated and added to our online tools
for computational biology, including our protein profile server. We
have added a mailing list, as well as expanding the genomes available
through our ftp server.

   We also have a few new things in the pipeline and expect this to be
an exiting few months to come! The URL is:

    If you have any questions or comments, please get in touch with me
at wwwadmin at , I look foward to hearing from you, and any
suggestions you may have!
        Sean Quinlan

Sean P. Quinlan
mailto:wwwadmin at