Euromit IV - Registration schedule

Aubrey de Grey ag24 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
Tue May 25 14:02:28 EST 1999

Dear Colleague,

Euromit IV - Registration schedule

As noted in a recent posting, Euromit IV, the Fourth European Meeting
on Mitochondrial Pathology, will be held at Queens' College, Cambridge
on 16th-19th September 1999.  For details, please see our web page:

http://www.gen.cam.ac.uk/euromit

THIS POSTING IS TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO THE FACT THAT THE DEADLINE
FOR EARLY REGISTRATION IS APPROACHING.

The registration fee for Euromit IV is £345 for students and £395
for others if received by 15 June 1999. This includes all sessions,
accommodation and food, except for the Gala Dinner on the Saturday
night. (The Gala Dinner is optional and costs a further £25.)

Registration after 15 June 1999 costs an additional £50.

You may register by mail, fax, email or directly on our web site.

Further queries which are not answered by the web page should be
addressed to:

Bob Lightowlers
Reader in Molecular Neuroscience
Dept of Neurology