OCA: a browser-DB for structure/function
lsprilus at weizmann.weizmann.ac.il
Tue Feb 22 08:54:29 EST 2000
OCA Advanced Search http://bioinfo.weizmann.ac.il:8500/oca-bin/ocamain
OCA Home http://bioinfo.weizmann.ac.il:8500/
The convenience of having an updated local 3DB Browser for
searching, browsing and retrieving PDB files and related data, is
back, under a new name: OCA (the spanish word for goose).
- OCA has all the power and functionality of 3DB Browser and more.
- It is built on top of the new, compact, RCSB anonymous data
- OCA is fully portable and demands as little as possible hardware and
- OCA is integrated with PDB-Lite, an excellent resource for students,
educators, and scientists who are not specialists in macromolecular
- OCA returns PDB entries in several formats, including XML (CML) for
post-processing and easy integration with other software.
The OCA home page has more info data downloading, databases integrated
by OCA and resources that OCA leads you to.
More information about the Bionews