ICML Genomics Seminar Programme Published

Patti Biggs pbiggs at nimr.mrc.ac.uk
Fri Jun 16 17:16:25 EST 2000

For information of those who have registered and to tempt those still
thinking about it.

				Symposium

     The Impact of Genomics on Health and Healthcare Libraries

                30th June 2000, Wellcome Trust, London

Full programme and registration details available at
http://unicorn.sanger.ac.uk/icml/symposium.htm

Recipients please feel free to forward this message to other colleagues and
appropriate lists. If you do forward to another list, I'd be grateful if
you could e-mail me (pbiggs at nimr.mrc.ac.uk) with list name and e-mail
address, so I can ensure they are included in update mailings.

Patti Biggs
Deputy Librarian
National Institute for Medical Research
(Medical Research Council)