Scientific Cheating

John Hewitt john.hewitt1 at virign.net
Wed Mar 15 15:39:20 EST 2000

I have an internet site http://freespace.virgin.net/john.hewitt1/  "A
Habit
of Lies - How Scientists Cheat."  The field in question is cell biology,
particularly the question of motility, how cells move.

The site is an antiestablishment document.  What it says, put briefly
and
rather bluntly, is that the currently established ideas in this field
are
wrong and incompetent; moreover, that they are sustained in preeminence
only
by misrepresentations of the field committed by its leading figures.

My site has a links page and I am looking for other antiestablishment
sites
in science. The kind of thing I have in mind will be from
---->  People who are opposed to current ideas and offer a rational case
support their own alternative views.
---->  Individuals who assert that their own work has been stolen by
establishment figures. ---->  Sites which challenge scientific
assessment
methodologies.

If anyone knows of such work, or other similar sites, can they E-mail me
the
address as I would like to look at it.

I am always happy to hear comments about my own site and would be
especially
interested in hearing from anyone who would care to defend the
establishment
ideas and behaviour that it describes.

Should anyone reply to this posting, can they E-mail me
(john.hewitt1 at virgin.net) a copy, stating where it is, otherwise I may
not
read it.

Sincerely Yours