INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS: ON DIFFERENTIATION, MOLECULAR AND CELL BIOLOGY

Fred dynamin at hotmail.com
Tue May 9 20:01:11 EST 2000

INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS ON DIFFERENTIATION, MOLECULAR AND CELL BIOLOGY

24-28 September, 2000

Conrad Jupiters, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia

This will be a joint congress of the International Federation of Cell
Biology, the International Society of Differentiation, the International
Molecular Biology network and the Australian and New Zealand Society for
Cell and Developmental Biology.

The are currently 31 overseas speakers in 14 plenary and 28 symposium
sessions covering topics in molecular biology, stem cells, cancer,
cytoskeleton, apoptosis, vesicular trafficking, development, matrix
biology
and signal transduction.

"The scientific program of this meeting is sensational..."

"In fact I would go as far as to say that this is shaping up to be one
of
the finest scientific meetings ever to be held in our hemisphere!"

Deadline for Abstracts: 1st June 2000

Deadline for booking travel: NOW!!

see our website for special travel deals.

http://www.celldiff.unsw.edu.au

WHAT TO DO:
1) Visit our web site to see the program:
        <http://www.celldiff.unsw.edu.au>

2) BOOK YOUR TRAVEL SOON - special offers are on the web site.

3) Put your email address on the Interest list at the web site so you
get further notices.

All Congress information will be electronic, so please forward this
email message to all your colleagues.

Keith Stanley
Peter French
Mark Gorrell