World Alzheimer Congress 2000

danny_chun56 at my-deja.com danny_chun56 at my-deja.com
Tue May 30 11:18:14 EST 2000

In less than two months, world leaders in Alzheimer research and care
will convene at World Alzheimer Congress 2000 from July 9-18 in
Washington, D.C.  This historic meeting is expected to attract more
than 5,000 attendees from around the globe for 10 days of programs.

The Alzheimer’s Association, Alzheimer’s Disease International, and
Alzheimer Society of Canada have created World Alzheimer Congress 2000
to unite the largest group of international leaders in Alzheimer
research and care ever to share knowledge and identify strategies to
eliminate Alzheimer’s disease in the 21st century.

World Alzheimer Congress 2000 will include three conferences: “Pivotal
Research”: the 7th International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease and
Related Disorders from July 9 - 13, “Bridging Research and Care” on
July 13 - 14, and “Creative Care”: the combined 16th Alzheimer’s
Disease International, 9th National Alzheimer’s Disease Education and
22nd Alzheimer Society of Canada Conferences from July 15 - 18. The
event will be held at the Washington Hilton and Towers, Washington,
D.C.

World Alzheimer Congress 2000 will elevate global awareness of
Alzheimer’s disease research and caregiving issues and escalate the
pace of research. Our goal, which we share with the thousands of
professionals who will attend the conferences, is to create a world
without Alzheimer’s disease for our children and all the generations
that follow.

We are very excited to be hosting this once-in-a-lifetime event and
hope you are planning to join us. For more information or to register
visit the web site, http://www.alzheimer2000.org, send e-mail to
alzheimer2000 at alz.org, or call 1.312.335.5813.

Please join us as we embark on this exciting collaboration.

The world's leaders in Alzheimer research, treatment
and caregiving will meet in Washington DC July 9-18
for World Alzheimer Congress 2000. Visit the
website http://www.alzheimer2000.org

Danny Chun
Director of Media Relations
Alzheimer's Association