Biophysics and Cell Biology Symposium

Amy McGough amcgough at bilbo.bio.purdue.edu
Tue Oct 17 19:31:25 EST 2000

Dear Colleagues:

On the behalf of the Organizing Committee I would like to invite you and

your students and postdocs to join us for the Sixth Annual Biophysics
and Cell
Biology Symposium to be held December 1st and 2nd at Purdue University.
This student-organized Symposium represents a unique opportunity for
students to present and discuss their research at the interface of
structural and cell biology, to gain exposure to the professional
meeting format, and to attend our Industry Sponsors Luncheon and become
better informed about future career possibilities.  More information
about the Symposium can be found at:
http://www-structure.bio.purdue.edu/~rbernal/Symposium/

Space is limited, so if you plan to attend, please send us your
completed application materials to us as soon as possible.  We look
forward to seeing you at this exciting event!

Amy McGough, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Purdue University Department of Biological Sciences

Student Organizing Committee:
Matt Gage
Ricardo Bernal
Dave Kovar