JaMBW is moving

LucaToldo at aol.com LucaToldo at aol.com
Mon Dec 24 15:38:22 EST 2001

Dear All,
I would like to inform you that you to my departure from EMBL (happened
already 5 years ago)  the official site for the Java Based Molecular
Biologist Workbench (JaMBW) has now changed and is now temporarily hosted
under the url:

http://hometown.aol.com/lucatoldo/myhomepage/JaMBW/

within few months, its final settlement under

http://www.bioinformatics.org/JaMBW/

shall be operational.

For the time being, please access JaMBW from

http://hometown.aol.com/lucatoldo/myhomepage/JaMBW/

With this change, the method for downloading JaMBW is even simpler and faster.

As you know, JaMBW is the first implemented Java-based molecular biologists
workbench. It operated since december 1996 and has been downloaded thousands
of times.

It has been published as reviewed short communication in "Computer
Applications in Biosciences" in 1997 Aug;13(4):475-6
(http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=PureSearch&db=PubMed&
details_term=JaMBW)

In spite of its simplicity and age, it is still operating fine ... !

Regards

Luca Toldo