RHdb release 19 is available

Philip Lijnzaad lijnzaad at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Jan 22 22:44:34 EST 2001

Dear all,

I am pleased to announce release 19 of RHdb, the radiation hybrid database,
maintained and hosted at the European Bioinformatics Institute.  This release
contains data on 133239 RH entries (106574 different STSs), 92 maps, 15
Panels, 229 experimental conditions and 3 species.

The home page is at

and the flatfiles are available from

Due to lack of resources, this release has been made later than planned.
However, we remain interested in new data, and we welcome any new

With kind regards,

                                                             Philip Lijnzaad
Vegetarians eat vegetables. Beware the humanitarians (anon.)
Philip Lijnzaad, lijnzaad at ebi.ac.uk \ European Bioinformatics Institute,rm A2-08
+44 (0)1223 49 4639                 / Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton
+44 (0)1223 49 4468 (fax)           \ Cambridgeshire CB10 1SD,  GREAT BRITAIN
PGP fingerprint: E1 03 BF 80 94 61 B6 FC  50 3D 1F 64 40 75 FB 53