Announcing a new community site for bioresearchers

zhuowang zhuowang at aludra.usc.edu
Fri Mar 9 22:40:49 EST 2001

Hi.

This is a fully customizable community site built by and for
bioresearchers. We have a collection of 1171 online journals, 866 online
protocols and 52 forums by 3/8/2001.

The website is database-driven, so that you can mark any protocols,
journals, forums, or threads in forums, of your interest and organize them
in a convenient way. And you can write your own or read others' comments
on a protocol that interests you. Our collection of 52 forums helps you reach
more people.

The website is growing daily and new features are added based on feedbacks
from our colleagues. So if you have time, please take a look at it. Any
feedbacks would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks.

webmaster of Biovisa.net