Single Molecule Workshop

Michael Wahl, PicoQuant "photonics" at pq.fta-berlin.NOSPAM.DOT.de
Mon Apr 8 20:53:03 EST 2002

Announcement

8th International Workshop on "Single Molecule Detection and Ultra
Sensitive Analysis in the Life Sciences", September 25-27, 2002,
Berlin, Germany

Once more in a successful series of events we would like to invite
all researchers working in the field of Single Molecule Spectroscopy
to the 8th International Workshop on "Single Molecule Detection and
Ultrasensitive Analysis in the Life Sciences".
In the last couple of years, the annual Workshop on SMD, organized
by PicoQuant in Berlin, has emerged as the leading European SMD event
and as an excellent forum for the discussion of the related topics.

Call for Papers

Please contributions on relevant topics, either as a talk or a poster.
Deadline for abstracts is June 30. We must to urge you to submit your
abstracts as soon as possible. As in the previous years a prize for
the best student's paper will be awarded.

Details are at http://www.picoquant.com/workshop.htm

Michael Wahl
PicoQuant