Registration open for Genes Proteins and Computers VII

CCP11 Administrator ccp11 at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Fri May 31 20:06:44 EST 2002

Announcment -

Registration is now open for the Conference Genes Proteins and Computers
VII.

This is an international conference bringing together all those with an
interest in using computers to solve problems relating to genomics and
proteomics.

Location - Southampton University, Southampton, UK.

Date - 11th to 13th September 2002

Sessions -

Wed Afternoon - Genome Sequences, what we know and what we don't
Thu Morning   - Computational Challenges
Thu Afternoon - Showcasing UK Bioinformatics
Fri Morning   - Proteins and their Interactions

For further details and registration please visit the website:-

http://www.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/CCP11/CCP11conference_GPCVII.jsp

Please contact ccp11 at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk if you require any further
information.