Registration open for Genes Proteins and Computers VII

CCP11 Administrator ccp11 at
Fri May 31 20:06:44 EST 2002

Announcment -

Registration is now open for the Conference Genes Proteins and Computers

This is an international conference bringing together all those with an
interest in using computers to solve problems relating to genomics and

Location - Southampton University, Southampton, UK.

Date - 11th to 13th September 2002

Sessions -

Wed Afternoon - Genome Sequences, what we know and what we don't
Thu Morning   - Computational Challenges
Thu Afternoon - Showcasing UK Bioinformatics
Fri Morning   - Proteins and their Interactions

For further details and registration please visit the website:-

Please contact ccp11 at if you require any further