New Lectures in England (Sept/Oct) on Biology of Aging and Longevity

Leonid Gavrilov lagavril at midway.uchicago.edu
Fri Aug 22 09:03:58 EST 2003

Dear Colleagues,

This is a short note to British colleagues regarding our
forthcoming scientific visit to England this September/October, 2003
as invited speakers on biology of aging and longevity.

We would be delighted to use this opportunity and
to give some additional lectures at your organization too
  -- just please let us know, if you are interested.

Detailed description of our studies and findings,
as well as their coverage by "Science" , "Scientist",
"Sunday Times, London" and "Encyclopedia Britannica"
is available at our scientific website:
http://www.src.uchicago.edu/~gavr1/

Kind regards,

Leonid Gavrilov, Ph. D., and Natalia Gavrilova, Ph. D.
Authors of the book "The Biology of Life Span"
http://www.src.uchicago.edu/~gavr1/index.html#Book

__________________________________
Dr. Leonid A. Gavrilov, Center on Aging
NORC/University of Chicago
1155 East 60th Street
Chicago, IL 60637-2745
USA
Fax: (773) 256-6313, Phone: (773) 256-6359
FOR MORE INFO PLEASE VISIT OUR SCIENTIFIC WEBSITE :
http://www.src.uchicago.edu/~gavr1/
or our backup mirror website:
http://www.geocities.com/lagavril/

---