Symposium on Clinical Genomic Medicine

Jian Lu jianlu_2k at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 3 22:34:16 EST 2003

A symposium on Clinical Genomic Medicine, sponsored by Aurora Health
Care and PointOne Systems, will be held on March 14, 2003. We've got a
star-spangled list of speakers on the agenda, led by our keynote Dr.
Alan Guttmacher, director of the National Human Genome Research
Institute at NIH.

This program brings together world-class experts to provide multiple
perspectives on advances in genetic reseach, the translation of
genetic research into clinical practice, as well as currently
available clinical applications of genomic medicine.

Here are some highlights:
* Genomic Medicine: The Future is Now
* Hightlights of Human Gene-based DNA Sequence Variation
* Genomic Profiles for Surgery and Critical Care
* Edging Toward Personalized Medicine
* Case Studies in Implementing Genomic Medicine
* Future of Genomics: Seizing the Opportunity

Here are a few key points about it:
- Friday, March 14, 2003
- Midwest Express Center, Milwaukee
- 8:00am to 5:30 pm
- Registration: $45.00

For more detail about this confernece, go to
http://www.pointonesystems.com/display/PDF/FINAL_AHC_PointOne_Bro.pdf

For registration:
-Email: ultimatemtgs at cs.com
-Phone: (262)827-4996
For other information:
-Email: symposium at pointone.ws
-Phone: (414)771-1802, ext. 213
If you are interested, we would love to have you or your colleagues
join us! It is going to be a great opportunity to hear first-hand
about this important new frontier in health care.