4th Int. Symp. Fractals in Biology and Medicine

Gabriele Losa glosa at cerfim.ch
Wed Mar 19 21:08:19 EST 2003

Dear Colleague, Dear  Sir,

The fractal event has come once again!
On behalf of the Scientific Committee I am very glad to announce
the "Fourth International Symposium", Fractals in Biology and Medicine ,

to be held at the Centro Seminariale Monte Verità,Ascona, Switzerland,
on March 10-14, 2004.

You shall find all the informations on the web page:
http://www.fractals.issi.cerfim.ch/

Looking forward to earing from you, I remain

sincerely yours

                                    Gabriele A.Losa, Chairman
                                    Institute of Scientific
                                    Interdisciplinary Studies [ISSI]