Streaming Organism

Gershom Zajicek M.D. gzajicek at
Wed May 7 00:52:26 EST 2003

You are invited to examine my  latest research on the Streaming

Processes in our organism continually stream from the site where they
were initiated (born) to the site where their existence ends (death).
Tissues also stream. Each unit is nourished by a self-renewing stem
cell. Its progeny, the transitory cells, stream to the tissue
periphery, where they die.

I am working also on a Cellular Automata model of the streaming

Gershom Zajicek M.D.
Professor of Experimental Medicine and Cancer Research.
The Faculty of Medicine. The Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
P.O.B 12272.  Jerusalem 91120. Israel.

E-mail: gzajicek at