NCBI BLAST 2.2.7 released
coulouris at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
Mon Feb 9 00:32:06 EST 2004
The NCBI would like to announce the release of BLAST
2.2.7. Significant changes include:
* Standalone BLAST is now available for amd64-linux.
* formatdb now restricts volume sizes to 1G on 32-bit platforms for
* The -A option has been removed from formatdb, that is, all databases
will be created with ASN.1 deflines.
* tblastn query concatenation now works correctly on 64-bit platforms.
* The wwwblast source code has been merged into the C toolkit tree and
is no longer distributed with the binaries.
Binaries can be obtained from:
Source code can be obtained from:
Please contact blast-help at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov with any questions.
More information about the Bionews