[Bionews] Interactive timeline of evolution

Michael D. DeLapa mdelapa at mdelapa.com
Fri Sep 29 17:28:58 EST 2006

As part of the Frans Lanting LIFE: A Journey Through Life Project, we
developed an interactive timeline of evolution. I thought that the
members of the BIONEWS listserve might be interested in knowing about
it.

To access the timeline, go to <http://www.lifethroughtime.com> click
"Start the Journey" from the home page, and then select "View
Timeline." For more background on the LIFE Project, click here
<http://www.lifethroughtime.com/project.html>. We welcome your
comments.

If you have suggestions for sharing the website with science teachers
and others, and getting the word out generally about the LIFE Project
-- book, exhibition, multimedia orchestral production,
seminars/outreach -- please let me know.

Regards,

Michael
--
Michael D. DeLapa