[Bionews] Grand Awards Judging at the 58th International Science and Engineering Fair

Karl Roberts via bionews%40net.bio.net (by drkjroberts At gmail.com)
Sat Feb 3 10:13:48 EST 2007

Hi all,
I am a Grand Awards Co-Chair for the INTEL International Science and
Engineering Fair, to be held in Albuquerque, New Mexico May 13-19, 2007.  I
am seeking qualified judges in the Plant Sciences Division.  This
world-class event invites student finalists in grades 9-12 from 45 different
countries to display and explain their own independent and team research for
the opportunity to win awards, scholarships and cash prizes.  The ISEF will
award about 5 million dollars this next year, with the top finishing
finalists gaining an invitation to the Nobel Prize Ceremonies.  As judges,
you are vital to the process of picking the top projects.  If you are
interested in serving as a judge, please visit
http://www.sciserv.org/isef/and follow the links for Grand Awards
Judging.  For more information from
me, please feel free to contact me at kroberts At pgcc.edu,
drkjroberts At comcast.net or call me at 301-386-7544.
Thank you, and I hope to hear from you soon,

Karl J. Roberts, Ph.D.
Grand Awards Judging Co-Chair, Plant Sciences Division