[Bionews] CFP: International Journal of Integrative Biology (IJIB)

Kishore via bionews%40net.bio.net (by ksakharkar from gmail.com)
Mon Jun 4 18:14:08 EST 2007

                                Call for Papers
                    International Journal of Integrative Biology (IJIB)

Dear Researcher,

I write to you in my role as Managing Editor of International Journal of
Integrative Biology (IJIB). IJIB (http://www.classicrus.com/IJIB/) is a
new journal and is currently accepting manuscripts for publication. The
International Journal of Integrative Biology (ISSN 0973-8363) is an
interdisciplinary, peer-reviewed, free to publish, open-access journal
for biology beyond borders and is set to bridge scientific disciplines
and demonstrate the effectiveness of cross-disciplinary sciences. The
journal aims to bring together manuscripts from biological, medicinal,
physical, chemical, computational, and engineering sciences that address
key problems in biology and biomedicine. It is set to provide a vibrant
and unique forum to present information. and aims to provide the most
complete and reliable source of information on current developments in
the field.

The journal welcomes articles from all areas of biological and
biomedical sciences. It specifically encourages articles that transcend
traditional disciplinary boundaries. Such areas include but are not
limited to: Biological data integration, Tools and techniques in biology
and bioinformatics, Computational drug discovery, Systems level approach
to biology, Molecular and cellular biology of animals and plants,
Biology of microbial systems, Microarrays and gene expression, Pattern
discovery in Biology, Gene characterization, Genetic network modeling
and inference, RNA and DNA structure and sequencing, Biomedical
engineering, Cheminformatics, Comparative genomics, Protein modeling,
Molecular interactions, Metabolic modeling and pathways, Nutrigenomics
and Grid for Biology.

Manuscripts are selected for publication based on editorial assessment
of their general interest and suitability as well as reports from
independent referees. Contributors are welcome to suggest potential
reviewers. Submitted papers must be original (previously unpublished
research results, experimental or theoretical). All submitted papers
will be sent to reviewers for evaluation on originality, relevance,
significance, and readability.

Our objective is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript
within three weeks of review period. Following acceptance, a paper will
normally be published in the next available online issue.

We ask you to support this initiative by publishing your papers in this
journal. We would also like to request you to circulate this to
researchers / students working in the field.

Author Guidelines and further details of the publication can be viewed at:

                  http://www.classicrus.com/IJIB/

                     Kishore R. Sakharkar
                      Managing Editor IJIB
                    ksakharkar from gmail.com <mailto:ksakharkar from gmail.com>