[Bionews] SUMMER TRAINING @ DNA RESEARCH CENTRE

Dna research centre via bionews%40net.bio.net (by dnaresearchcentre from gmail.com)
Tue Mar 13 04:33:57 EST 2007

In this era of Biological Research our scientist and Researchers are
taking the full-fledged step towards the conceptual, logical and
practical accuracy of the Research & Development by applying up-to-
dated approaches and technologies and techniques. We organize a vast
range of workshop, trainings, projects and developmental programs for
the youth, students, professionals and academics in the field of
Applications of Bioinformatics. We are proud to announce that DRC is
the first insilico vaccine Researchh organization.
Colorful analogies to catastrophic events, including floods,
avalanches, tidal waves, and even explosions, have often been used to
describe the overwhelming nature of high-throughput, biological data.
The deluge of data shows no sign of abating, particularly as new
technologies appear (protein chips) and established technologies are
improved (mass spectrometers, DNA micro-arrays) or re-implemented on
industrial scales. Finding new ways to integrate, manage, visualize,
and interpret data from diverse sources is one of the grand challenges
for modern bioinformatics, which merges information technology,
computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, and biology. Topics
of interest to this workshop include, but are not limited to:

Protein-protein interactions

mRNA and protein _expression

Functional annotation of genes and proteins

Ontological classifications

Signaling and regulatory pathways

Biology-specific knowledge representation

Biological data preparation and cleansing

High-throughput experimental data monitoring and tracking

Sequence- or structure-based data analysis

Knowledge curation, annotation, and reporting.

There is a wide range of online trainings and projects offered by DRC.

DNA Research Centre
12-13-1249, 1st Floor
Beside Andhra Bank
Tarnaka: SECUNDERABAD - 500017.
Andhra Pradesh. India.
Phone : +91- 40 - 40180502
Mobile : +91 - 0 - 9247438983
e-Mail : dnaresearchcentre from yahoo.com
Visit us at: www.dnares.in