[Bionews] Call for Judges: 59th Annual International Science and Engineering Fair

Karl Roberts via bionews%40net.bio.net (by drkjroberts from gmail.com)
Fri Apr 18 16:05:52 EST 2008

The 59th ISEF will be held this year in Atlanta, Georgia May 11th-17th.  I
am looking for volunteers to serve as Grand Awards Judges in the
Microbiology Category.  Last year's ISEF in Albuquerque, New Mexico, over 45
different countries sent 1510 secondary school finalists to compete.  We
expect the same turn out at this year's Fair.  I am looking for judges to
choose the top finalists who will compete for thousands of dollars in prizes
and awards.  Grand Awards Judges will arrive in Atlanta on Tuesday, May 13
for orientation and pre-judging and will judge on Wednesday, May 14.  This
is the premier worldwide science research competition for high school
students grades 9-12 and we need your support.  If you are interested in
serving as a judge at this year's ISEF, please go to the following website
and register:

http://www.intelisef2008.org/judging.html

If you need more information, don't hesitate to contact me at
drkjroberts from gmail.com

Karl J. Roberts, Ph.D.
Co-Chair, Microbiology Division
International Science and Engineering Fair