[Bionews] BioScience Web Site ( http://www.bioscience.ws/ )

bioscience.ws from gmail.com via bionews%40net.bio.net (by bioscience.ws from gmail.com)
Mon Aug 4 06:33:04 EST 2008

We have launched a new BioScience Web Site ( http://www.bioscience.ws/
)

BioScience Web Site's mission is to organize the world's biological
science information and make it universally accessible and useful by
utilizing the skyrocketing success of the World Wide Web.

The objective of this site is to promote biological knowledge in
everyday life to serve science and society. The site aims to be a one
stop location for everyone: the concerned public, educators, students,
and biological science professionals. We intend to educate,
facilitate, inform, and direct attention to as many sources of biology-
related information as possible.

BioScience Web Site offers specialized search engines, a comprehensive
encyclopedia, a dictionary with thousands of terms, an events
scheduler, a job board application, method and protocol articles, free
blog and web hosting services, interactive location maps, links to
external resources, tools and tutorials, and many other biology-
related products.

Please help us grow our content! Let us know about anything that we
may have missed to list here. We welcome any comments and suggestions
for improvement of the site.

-Admin
BioScience.ws
http://www.bioscience.ws/