[Bionews] 59th International Science and Engineering Fair - Call for Judges

DrKJRoberts from gmail.com via bionews%40net.bio.net (by DrKJRoberts from gmail.com)
Mon Mar 31 13:05:16 EST 2008

The 59th ISEF will be held this year in Atlanta, Georgia May
11th-17th.  I am looking for volunteers to serve as Grand Awards
Judges in the Microbiology Category, but we can also use judges in
every other category.  Last year's ISEF in Albuquerque, New Mexico,
over 45 different countries sent 1510 secondary school finalists to
compete.  We expect the same turn out at this year's Fair.  I am
looking for judges to choose the top finalists who will compete for
thousands of dollars in prizes and awards.  Grand Awards Judges will
arrive in Atlanta on Tuesday, May 13 for orientation and pre-judging
and will judge on Wednesday, May 14.  This is the premier worldwide
science research competition for high school students grades 9-12 and
we need your support.  If you are interested in serving as a judge at
this year's ISEF, please go to the following website and register:

http://www.intelisef2008.org/judging.html

If you need more information, don't hesitate to contact me at
drkjroberts from gmail.com

Karl J. Roberts, Ph.D.
Co-Chair, Microbiology Division
International Science and Engineering Fair