[Bionews] (no subject)

Petre Dini via bionews%40net.bio.net (by petre from iaria.org)
Mon Apr 6 12:53:30 EST 2009

Invitation,

We are in the process of inviting the program committee members for the
BioSciencesWorld 2009,  including

*BIOTECHNO 2009, The Second International Conference on Advances in
Biotechnologies** *
*http://www.iaria.org/conferences2009/BIOTECHNO09.html*
* *
*BIOINFO 2009, The First International Conference on Advances in
Bioinformatics and Applications** *
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2009/BIOINFO09.html
* *
*BIOSYSCOM 2009, The First International Conference on Computational and
Systems Biology and Microbiology** *
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2009/BIOSYSCOM09.html
* *
*BIOGREEN 2009, The First International Conference on Advances in
Renewable and Sustainable Energies** *
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2009/BIOGREEN09.html
* *
*BIODIV 2009, The First International Conference on Biodiversity and
Invasion Control** *
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2009/BIODIV09.html

*BIOENVIRONMENT 2009, The First International Conference on
Environmental Change Awareness** *
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2009/BIOENVIRONMENT09.html

We would greatly appreciate you accept our invitation to join one or
more technical program committees.

BioSciencesWorld 2009 is scheduled in Cancun, November 15-20, 2009.

We count on program committee members to submit papers (hopefully
attend), help reviewing 2-3 papers, recommending new program committee
members, suggesting topics improvements, and disseminating the Call for
Papers.

Please reply to the invitation to petre from iaria.org with

- your most up to date affiliation
and
- 1-2 conferences, and your topics of interest, e.g.,
BIOINFO/Chemoinformatics, BIODIV/Bioinvasion

We would like to post the committee as soon as possible and start
distributing the Call for Papers.

Thanks for your potential help,
IARIA Committees Board Chair