[Bionews] New Release of Survey of Informatics Programs in the US

Brad Hemminger via bionews%40net.bio.net (by bmh from ruby.ils.unc.edu)
Mon Aug 10 13:52:41 EST 2009

We have compiled an updated listing of academic programs in
informatics in the US.  This is the 6th revision (compiled in
November/December 2008).  It includes programs in bioinformatics,
dental informatics, health informatics, medical and biomedical
informatics, nursing informatics, pharmacy informatics,
chemoinformatics.

We maintain this survey information and try to keep it as accurate
as possible.  We welcome your sending information about programs we
do not have listed, or corrections to existing listing.

The survey is freely available on the web at
   http://ils.unc.edu/informatics_programs/

It contains summary presentations (html) and detailed listings
(Excel) of each program.

Sincerely,
Brad Hemminger

Bradley Hemminger Ph.D.
Associate Professor
School of Information and Library Science
206A Manning Hall
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, North Carolina  27599-3360

(919) 966-2998
(919) 962-8071  (fax)
bmh from ils.unc.edu

Joint Appointment in the Carolina Center for Genome Sciences
http://genomics.unc.edu

Adjunct Associate Professor, Dept of Radiology, School of Medicine

Bioinformatics at School of Information and Library Science
http://ils.unc.edu/bioinfo

Digital Libraries at UNC-CH
http://ils.unc.edu/cradle