[Bionews] Call for Papers: Co-Located qPCR Congress, Analytical Genomics Congress and Next Generation Sequencing Congress- 15th & 16th November, London

Cerlin Roberts via bionews%40net.bio.net (by oxfordglobal from emarketing.etelligent.co.uk)
Wed Apr 28 08:29:15 EST 2010

Dear Colleague,

I hope you are well. I would like to invite you to make a presentation at one of Oxford Global’s three co-located Congresses, which are to be held in London on the 15th & 16th November 2010.

Over the 2 days the 2nd Annual qPCR, Next Generation Sequencing and Analytical Genomics Congresses will attract over 350 senior-level senior scientists from leading pharmaceutical, biotech, academic institutions and other life science institutions from the UK, Europe and US. These prestigious events provide a forum for practitioners and researchers to learn more about key solutions being provided to their industry, network with their peers and address key industry concerns through a series of cutting edge conference presentations in a professional yet relaxed environment.

THE EVENTS
In keeping with Oxford Global’s highly successful life sciences series, an expert panel of 75 speakers will present full conference programmes covering key topics including:

NEXT GENERATION SEQUENCING CONGRESS

Next Generation Sequencing Technologies and Data Management
· High Throughput Sequencing Platforms: Implementation and Technology Considerations

· Next Generation Sequencing Technologies and Bioinformatics Analysis Tools

· Next Generation Sequencing for Metagenomics

· Data Analysis
· Data Management, LIMS, Storage Strategies
· Cloud Computing / Semantic web

Next Generation Sequencing Applications
· Sequencing Applications Considerations
· Applying Next-Generation Sequencing to Cancer, Medical Genetics and Discovery Research
· Epigenetics
· DNA methylation
· Personalised Medicine
· Future perspectives

qPCR CONGRESS

qPCR Applications, Technology and Data Management
· Successful Gene Expression Analysis using real-time PCR
· Profiling technologies
· Other technologies: High resolution melt, Immuno PCR, Methylation sensitive PCR, SNP analysis, microRNA detection and Multiplex technologies
· Data Management / Statistical Analysis / Bioinformatics: Software applications, data mining, data visualization, biostatistics, multivariate statistics
· Copy Number Variation

qPCR in Drug Discovery, Development, Molecular Diagnostics and the Clinic
· Novel uses of qPCR
· Assay optimisation and validation strategies
· qPCR in Biomarkers, Stem Cells & Oncology
· Development of clinical diagnostics and clinical Development – use in therapeutic areas such as cancer and infectious diseases
· The potential and use of qPCR reagents and instrumentation

ANALYTICAL GENOMICS CONGRESS

Genome Sequencing and Analysis
· Innovations in Epigenetics: Advances in Technologies, Diagnostics & Therapeutics
· Epigenetics & Sequencing - Gene Expression and Next Generation DNA Sequencing
· Advances in the genetics and epigenetics of gene regulation and human disease
· DNA Genotyping
· Low-Copy Number Analysis
· High-Throughput Microarray-Based Genotyping

Next Generation Sequencing Systems and Techniques
· Alternative Sequencing Techniques
· High-Throughput Gene Analysis Systems: Conventional Microarray Technology vs. NGS Systems
· Data Handling and Analysis- Bioinformatics: Gene Expression and RNAomics

Genomics Automation
· Sample Preparation and Storage
· Liquid Handling and Sample Management

If you are interested in speaking, presenting a case study, joining a panel or submitting a poster at any of the congresses above, please contact me specifying the congress that interests you the most and a proposed presentation title you wish to talk on – My contact details are +44 (0) 7534 22 99 55 or email

m.burden from oxfordglobal.co.uk
mailto:m.burden from oxfordglobal.co.uk

I imagine you’re very busy so if interested perhaps you could let me know a convenient time and date to call as well your direct phone number so I can contact you with regards to your interest. If you would prefer to communicate just by email, that would be fine.

In the meantime if you have any queries do let me know.

I look forward to receiving your interest and potentially working with you on this event.

Kind regards,

Mike Burden

Senior Conference Producer
Oxford Global

North Lodge, North Hinksey Lane, Oxford, OX2 0JN, UK

Direct:+44 (0) 7534 22 99 55
Switchboard: +44 (0) 1865 304 925
Fax: +44 (0) 1865 304 935
e:

m.burden from oxfordglobal.co.uk
mailto:m.burden from oxfordglobal.co.uk

w:

www.oxfordglobal.co.uk
http://www.etelligent.co.uk/etelligent/mp-getURL.asp?SOID=142&CC=oxfordglobal&CID=28985&CEMAIL=bionews@net.bio.net&LID=2438&SEID=655&T=0&FRM=2

View in web browser
http://www.etelligent.co.uk/etelligent/mp-getURL.asp?SOID=142&CC=oxfordglobal&CID=28985&CEMAIL=bionews@net.bio.net&LID=2439&SEID=655&T=0&FRM=2

Manage preferences
http://www.etelligent.co.uk/etelligent/mp-getURL.asp?SOID=142&CC=oxfordglobal&CID=28985&CEMAIL=bionews@net.bio.net&LID=2440&SEID=655&T=0&FRM=2

Unsubscribe
http://www.etelligent.co.uk/etelligent/mp-getURL.asp?SOID=142&CC=oxfordglobal&CID=28985&CEMAIL=bionews@net.bio.net&LID=2441&SEID=655&T=0&FRM=2

<MT 142:655:28985:bionews from net.bio.net>