[Bionews] Maths for metabolic modelling

Heather Vincent via bionews%40net.bio.net (by Heather.Vincent from manchester.ac.uk)
Thu Feb 4 09:43:04 EST 2010

Applications for this new distance learning course are now open.

The course will provide an introduction to the basic mathematical
skills, concepts and ideas that underpin the modelling of biological
systems. In particular the unit will use as an exemplar mathematical
techniques for use in Systems Biology and for the analysis and
simulation of biochemical networks.  It is designed to prepare
participants for our core modelling course 'Computational simulation and
analysis of biochemical networks'.

For details of Mathematics for metabolic modelling :
http://octette.cs.man.ac.uk/bioinformatics/modules/maths.html

For information on our distance Masters programmes in Computational
Biology : http://octette.cs.man.ac.uk/bioinformatics/index.html

If have any questions about the options, please contact
Heather.Vincent from manchester.ac.uk