[Bionews] Abstract deadline 15 January for 16th World Congress of Basic and Clinical Pharmacology (WorldPharma2010), Copenhagen, 17-23 July 2010

Michael John Mulvany via bionews%40net.bio.net (by MM from FARM.AU.DK)
Wed Jan 6 08:33:28 EST 2010

 Dear colleague,=20

=20

The 16th World Congress of Basic and Clinical Pharmacology =
(WorldPharma2010),=20

Copenhagen, 17-23 July 2010

=20

This congress, the major event for pharmacology in 2010, is now just a =
few months away. If you have not already submitted your abstract, may we =
respectively remind you that the deadline for abstracts is 15 January.

=20

Abstracts should be submitted through the homepage =
www.worldpharma2010.org <http://www.worldpharma2010.org/> , where the =
full programme and other details may also be found.

=20

We thank you in advance, and send you our best wishes for 2010.=20

=20

=20

Kim Br=F8sen                                   Michael Mulvany

President                                      Secretary-General.

=20

=20

050110. If you wish to be removed from this list, please return mail =
with the word "remove" in the subject field.

=20

_______________________________

=20

Prof. Michael J. Mulvany

Secretary-General WorldPharma2010

Department of Pharmacology

University of Aarhus

University Park 1240

8000 Aarhus C

Denmark

Tel +45 8942 1711

Fax +45 8612 8804

mm from farm.au.dk <mailto:mm from farm.au.dk>=20