[Bionews] Last call for papers: Analytical Genomics Congress, 15-16 November 2010, Radissson Edwardian Heathrow, London

Cerlin Roberts via bionews%40net.bio.net (by oxfordglobal from emarketing.etelligent.co.uk)
Wed Jul 7 04:24:07 EST 2010

 Dear Colleague,

I hope you are well. I would like to remind you about the opportunity to make a presentation at Oxford Global ‘s

Analytical Genomics Congress
http://www.etelligent.co.uk/etelligent/mp-getURL.asp?SOID=166&CC=oxfordglobal&CID=28985&CEMAIL=bionews@net.bio.net&LID=2760&SEID=761&T=0&FRM=2

, which is to be held on the 15th & 16th November 2010 in London as the deadline for speakers is the 16th July. The congress is held in conjunction with

Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)Congress
http://www.etelligent.co.uk/etelligent/mp-getURL.asp?SOID=166&CC=oxfordglobal&CID=28985&CEMAIL=bionews@net.bio.net&LID=2761&SEID=761&T=0&FRM=2

 & the

qPCR Congress
http://www.etelligent.co.uk/etelligent/mp-getURL.asp?SOID=166&CC=oxfordglobal&CID=28985&CEMAIL=bionews@net.bio.net&LID=2762&SEID=761&T=0&FRM=2

Over the 2 days, Analytical Genomics Congress covers an overview of the applications of Genomics research, Genome Sequencing and Analysis, Epigenetics & Sequencing, Next Generation DNA Sequencing, Micorarray and other GenoTyping tools, Gene Regulation, MicroRNAs, Data Handling & Analysis as well as Genomics Automation

The event will attract over 250 senior-level senior scientists working in from the UK, Europe and US. This prestigious event provides a forum for practitioners and researchers to learn more about key solutions being provided to their industry, network with their peers, and address key industry concerns through a series of cutting edge conference presentations in a professional yet relaxed environment.

THE EVENT
In keeping with Oxford Global’s highly successful life sciences series, an expert panel of 25 speakers will present a full conference programme covering the following key topics include:
Day 1 – 15th November
Genome Sequencing and Analysis
• Innovations in Epigenetics: Advances in Technologies, Diagnostics & Therapeutics
• Epigenetics & Sequencing - Gene Expression and Next Generation DNA Sequencing
• Advances in the genetics and epigenetics of gene regulation and human disease
• DNA Genotyping
• Low-Copy Number Analysis
• High-Throughput Microarray-Based Genotyping
Day 2 – 16th November
Next Generation Sequencing Systems and Techniques
• Alternative Sequencing Techniques
• High-Throughput Gene Analysis Systems: Conventional Microarray Technology vs. NGS Systems
• Data Handling and Analysis- Bioinformatics: Gene Expression and RNAomics
Genomics Automation
• Sample Preparation and Storage
• Liquid Handling and Sample Management

Please let us know the topic title you wish to talk on as I would be very keen to hear your suggestions.

Confirmed Speakers include:

  Normal 0     false false false  EN-US X-NONE X-NONE              MicrosoftInternetExplorer4                                                                                                                                                             /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

* Dr John Whittaker, Director, Statistical Genetics, GlaxoSmithKline
* Frederic Raymond, MicroArray Facility Manager, Nestlé Research Center, Switzerland
* Tomas Babak, Senior Research Scientist, Molecular Profiling and Research Informatics, Merck Inc
* Dr. Steve Laval, Senior Scientist, Institute of Human Genetics, Newcastle University
* Dr. Fatemeh G Haghighi, Assistant Professor, Columbia University Department of Psychiatry, New York State Psychiatric Institute
* Peter A.C. 't Hoen, Assistant Professor, Center for Human and Clinical Genetics, Leiden University Medical Center, The Netherlands
* Dr Kristina Warton, Senior Research Officer, Ovarian Cancer Group, Gavan, Australia
* Dr. Maria Moreno-Villanueva, MARK-AGE Project Manager, Molecular Toxicology Group, Dept of Biology, Univ of Konstanz
* Dr Richard Meehan, Chromosomes and Gene Expression, Programme Leader Medical Research Council, Human Genetics Unit, Western General Hospital
* Dr. Katja Kobow, Scientific Researcher, University Hospital Erlangen, Institute of Neuropathology, Germany
* Dr Elaine Sanij, Postdoctoral Fellow, Growth Control Laboratory, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre Australia
* Dr Klaas Zuideveld, Director Personalized Health Care, Roche NimbleGen, Inc
Dr. Wigard Kloosterman, Senior Scientist, University Medical Center Utrecht, Department of Medical Genetics
I imagine you’re very busy so if interested perhaps you could let me know a convenient time and date to call as well your direct phone number so I can contact you. If you would prefer to communicate just by email, that would be fine.

In the meantime if you have any queries do let me know.

I look forward to hearing from you and do hope you will be able to participate.

Best regards,

Cerlin Roberts
Conference Director

c.roberts from oxfordglobal.co.uk
mailto:c.roberts from oxfordglobal.co.uk

 mobile: +44 (0)7534 229988
direct: +44 (0)1865 304925
w:

www.oxfordglobal.co.uk
http://www.etelligent.co.uk/etelligent/mp-getURL.asp?SOID=166&CC=oxfordglobal&CID=28985&CEMAIL=bionews@net.bio.net&LID=2763&SEID=761&T=0&FRM=2

View in web browser
http://www.etelligent.co.uk/etelligent/mp-getURL.asp?SOID=166&CC=oxfordglobal&CID=28985&CEMAIL=bionews@net.bio.net&LID=2764&SEID=761&T=0&FRM=2

Manage preferences
http://www.etelligent.co.uk/etelligent/mp-getURL.asp?SOID=166&CC=oxfordglobal&CID=28985&CEMAIL=bionews@net.bio.net&LID=2765&SEID=761&T=0&FRM=2

Unsubscribe
http://www.etelligent.co.uk/etelligent/mp-getURL.asp?SOID=166&CC=oxfordglobal&CID=28985&CEMAIL=bionews@net.bio.net&LID=2766&SEID=761&T=0&FRM=2

<MT 166:761:28985:bionews from net.bio.net>