[Bionews] Re: Galaxy Community Conference, May 25-26, Lunteren, The Netherlands

Dave Clements via bionews%40net.bio.net (by clements from galaxyproject.org)
Mon Apr 11 01:39:50 EST 2011

Hello all,

This is a reminder that early registration for the 2011 Galaxy Community
Conference ends in less than two weeks.  You can save 20% if you register o=
or before 24 April.

We've also added a partial list of confirmed speakers.  More will be added
in the coming weeks as the schedule firms up.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and hope to see you in May,

Dave C.

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 5:03 PM, Dave Clements <clementsgalaxy from gmail.com>wro=