[Bionews] Diagnostic and prognostic biomarker database

Sciclips via bionews%40net.bio.net (by kar.sanchayita from gmail.com)
Tue Mar 8 04:38:47 EST 2011

We have launched a unique biomarker database that contains more than
29,000 unique biomarkers (for more than 1800 human diseases), which
are manually extracted from US patent/WO (PCT) publications and PubMed
abstracts.  This database contains biomarkers of diverse nature such
as Protein/peptide/antibody biomarkers, Molecular diagnostic
biomarkers, Drug efficacy/response biomarkers, Disease risk assessment
and predictive biomarkers, Epigenetic biomarkers, Metabolomic
biomarkers and MicroRNA (miRNA) biomarkers. We believe this database
will help to open-up innovations in clinical diagnostics and
personalized medicine.  Please follow this link to access our
database: http://www.sciclips.com/sciclips/diagnostic-biomarker-prognostic-biomarker-db.do.