[Bionews] Announcing the 6th International Scientific Conference on
Bioaerosols, Fungi, Bacteria,
Mycotoxins in Indoor and Outdoor Environments and Human Health
Beth Anne Purvis
(by Bethanne.Purvis from cadmusgroup.com)
Tue May 17 09:40:06 EST 2011
The Fungal Research Group Foundation and Scientific Program Committee are hosting the 6th International Scientific Conference on Bioaerosols, Fungi, Bacteria, Mycotoxins in Indoor and Outdoor Environments and Human Health on September 6 -9, 2011, in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
Conference topics include:
* Natural disaster, flooding, water damage, risk management and emergency response.
* Advances in health outcome research, treatment, prevention and education.
* New concepts and approaches in patient diagnosis and care with bioaerosols exposures.
* Remediation and mitigation - safe restoration and conservation materials and practices
* Special item: safety in artwork, documents, furniture, and precious item cleaning and restoration.
For more information, please visit www.bioaerosol.org<file:///\\otis\user\bannepurvis\WA%2022\www.bioaerosol.org>.
More information about the Bionews