[Bionews] Train online: EMBL-EBI free web-based learning resource for life scientists

Victoria Wright via bionews%40net.bio.net (by vwright from ebi.ac.uk)
Thu Sep 15 04:25:43 EST 2011

Dear All

We're delighted to announce that EMBL- EBI has launched the beta release
of Train online.

*What is Train online?* Train online is a free, web-based learning
resource for life scientists.

*How can Train online help you?* Train online helps you make the most of
the huge amount of biological data that the EMBL-EBI makes publicly
available for the research community. Using a combination of tutorials,
guided examples, exercises and quizzes, Train online guides you towards
becoming a confident user of open-access data resources. Current topics
include data resources for genomics, functional genomics and proteomics.
More will be added soon.

*Who is Train online for?* Train online is there for you to learn in
your own time and at your own pace. You do not need previous experience
in bioinformatics to benefit from our courses.

*Want to know more?* Visit www.ebi.ac.uk/training/online
<http://www.ebi.ac.uk/training/online>. Here you can access all our
courses, as many times as you like, free of charge. We warmly invite you
to register and sign up for Train online updates, which will alert you
when we add new courses and features.

We hope that you enjoy using Train online.

The Train online production team
<http://www.ebi.ac.uk/training/online/who-s-who>

www.ebi.ac.uk/training/online <http://www.ebi.ac.uk/training/online>