[Bionews] NETTAB 2012 Integrated Bio-Search: First Announcement and
Call for Abstracts
(by paolo.romano from istge.it)
Tue May 29 03:10:59 EST 2012
it's a pleasure to send you a summary of the
First Announcement and the First Call for Abstracts for next NETTAB workshop..
For more information, you are welcome to visit
the web site of the workshop at http://www.nettab.org/2012/ or
to get in touch with the organization by email at nettab2012 from elet.polimi.it .
I'm looking forward to see many of you in Como in November.
Best regards. Paolo Romano
NETTAB 2012 on "Integrated Bio-Search"
November 14-16, 2012, Como, Italy
NETTAB 2012 on "Integrated Bio-Search" will be
focused on all technologies, methods,
architectures, systems and applications for
searching, retrieving, integrating and analyzing
data, information, knowledge, infrastructures,
services and tools that are required to answer
complex bio-medical-molecular questions.
Keynote talks (confirmed)
+ Integration and search of heterogeneous data
for biomedical knowledge discovery
Erik Bongcam-Rudloff, Department of Animal
Breeding and Genetics, Swedish University of
Agricultural Sciences, and Department of
Immunology, Genetics and Pathology, Uppsala University, Sweden.
+ Semantics based biomedical knowledge search, integration and discovery
Barend Mons, Leiden University Medical Center and
Netherlands Bioinformatics Center, The Netherlands
- July 23, 2012: Abstract submission deadline for Oral communications
- September 30, 2012: Abstract submission deadline for Posters
- October 16, 2012: Early registration deadline
- Marco Masseroli, Polytechnic of Milan, Italy
- Paolo Romano, IRCCS San Martino IST, Genoa, Italy
- Frédérique Lisacek, Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics, Switzerland
- Polytechnic of Milan, Milan, Italy
- IRCCS San Martino IST, Genoa, Italy
- Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics, Switzerland
- Flagship INTEROMICS Research Project, CNR, Italy
- Interdepartmental BIOINFORMATCS Project, CNR, Italy
- Bioinformatics Italian Society, Italy
For more information, please refer to the web
site at http://www.nettab.org/2012/ or contact
the organization by email at nettab2012 from elet.polimi.it .
Paolo Romano (paolo.romano from istge.it)
IRCCS San Martino University Hospital - IST National Cancer Research Institute
NETTAB Workshops. Stay tuned!
This message and any attachments is intended solely for the use of the intended
addressees and is confidential. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you receive this message in
error, please delete it, destroy all copies
and immediately notify us. Mail is not a secure
protocol, therefore IST will not be liable
for interception or amendment of this message.
More information about the Bionews