An Electronic WBG?

Carlos Eduardo Winter cewinter at BIOMED.ICB2.USP.BR
Wed Aug 3 11:53:50 EST 1994

| CARLOS EDUARDO WINTER - Department of Parasitology - ICB2 - USP      |
| Av. Prof. Lineu Prestes, 1374 - 05508-900 Sao Paulo - BRAZIL         |
| FAX: (55)(11)818-7417 - PHONE: (55)(11)818-7269                      |
Patrick Philips wrote about RTF texts:

> Does Mosaic handle it nicely?  If not, then we are probably back to HTML
> because I think Leon has an Internet resource in mind.

  I have found recently a small program at the Simtel repository
(oak.oakland.edu:/SimTel/msdos/windows3:htmtl070.zip) that is FREE and
can transform RTF to HTM. It is an alpha version and comes with a .dot
document that can be used with Winword2.0 for making HTM texts. I think
it will be useful. It has some bugs: (1) the HTM texts must always be
checked with some HTM-readers to detect possible bugs and add the links
(if there are some).
 Good luck!