dissecting scopes

Leon Avery leon at eatworms.swmed.edu
Tue Aug 16 16:58:16 EST 1994

I have two questions:

1. Does anyone know of a vendor that sells used Wild M5A dissecting
   scopes?

2. If you were going to buy a new dissecting scope for worm genetics,
   what would you buy?

The background to these questions, of course, is that we need to buy a
dissecting scope or two.  We have a bunch of Wild M5As and love them,
but Wild has stopped selling them.  (We also have two of the cheap
Chinese M5A clones -- they're good enough for general worm handling,
but not serious genetics.)

Please send your answers to me: I'll post a summary to bionet.celegans
if I get any useful responses.

--
Leon Avery					   (214) 648-2420 (office)
Department of Biochemistry			            -2768 (lab)
5323 Harry Hines Blvd				   leon at eatworms.swmed.edu
Dallas, TX  75235-9038